I just started using Anyvite today and REALLY like it. The ease of use is awesome – especially for such a young product. I’ve got a few suggestions:
- Under the "My Invitations" dashboard summary: under the description, also show how many people are invited, how many have said "yes", how many "no" – just a quick summary so I don’t have to click into the the details. This is handy when I’ve got more than one event I’m monitoring as I no longer need to go back and forth between dashboard and details.
- On the Update Event Page: it would be cool to have an "end time", not just a start time.
- On the Choose an Event Wallpaper screen: it would be cool to specify both an uploaded image AND a background color – for example, I want to upload an image with mostly black background, but don’t want to tile it, so I want to also apply a background color to still make it "look" seamless.
- On the Plaxo address book importer: it would be cool to parse out the first and last name of the friend in addition to their e-mail address. This way the names make more sense when listed on the Friends Page. (Plaxo offers this as a widget so if you are a developer wanting a quick and dirty way to add address import functionality to your apps, go check it out).
- On the "Your Friends" simple view state – add checkboxes and a "select all" for mass-delete use cases – just like they have in gmail
- When on the Update Your Group Picture screen – carry the name of the group over from the previous page – it is confusing if you have more than a handful of groups – you forget which one you are editing.
- An API or at least an embeddable event widget so that I can post / syndicate
- An iPhone app because I’m a douche and think that everything needs to be an iPhone app